One Night Tiger Tour of Corbett National ParkOverview
This package offers a an opportunity to stay 20 kms inside Corbett Tiger Reserve at Dhikala Forest Rest House. This rest house is located deep inside Dhikala zone of Corbett national park along Ramganga river. Dhikala zone is biggest safari zone of Corbett Tiger Reserve and this tour offers Morning and Evening safari trips in Dhikala zone of Corbett Tiger Reserve along with accommodation in dhikala zone. During safari an open 4x4 jeep will take you through vast open grass land , canopy of thick forest of towering sall forest and many famous routes.
Duration : 1 Nights / 2 Days
Destinations : Corbett National Park
Package Code : TTP01
Note - A minimum advance notice of 46 days is required to book these packages. In case of shorter notice period, kindly check availability with our travel expertsHighlights
1 - Stay inside Corbett Tiger Reserve in Dhikala zone of Corbett Tiger Reserve
2 - Jeep safari of Dhikala zone(which is not possible if one is staying outside)
3 - Opportunity for elephant safari of dhikala zone (which is not possible if one is staying Outside Corbett National Park)
4 - Private jeep during safaris
Day 1: Dhikala- Corbett National Park
Board your waiting gypsy and start your journey inside the jungle via Dhangari gate of Corbett national park. Reach your forest rest house passing through the dense sal forests and grasslands inhabiting wide range of wildlife at Corbett national park. Lunch at rest house. In the evening go for jeep safari around Dhikala zone of Corbett National Park. Dinner and overnight stay at rest house.
Day 2: Depart Dhikala- Corbett National Park
Early morning start for morning jeep safari in the grasslands of Dhikala, Corbett national park. After breakfast move out of jungle via Dhangari gate. On the way visit crocodile point and high bank. Drop at Ramnagar. Depart with sweet memories of the tour of Corbett national park.
|No. of Adults||Published Tariff||Room Allotment|
|2 adults||6500 / person||One double room|
|3 adults||5500 / person||One triple room|
|4 adults||5000 / person||Two double room|
|5 adults||4500 / person||One double and one triple room|
|6 adults||4200 / person||Three double room / two triple room|
|Single room Supplement||2500 / Person||Single room would be provided for the person|
|Child (below 5 yrs)||Complimentary without bed||No extra bed to be provided|
|Children ( 5 to 11 yrs)||2000 / Child||Extra Bed would be provided|
|Early check in||1000 / Jeep||Jeep will enter as early as the gate opens and persons can avail extra safari|
|Late Check out||1000 / Jeep||Jeep will exit by evening and persons can avail extra safari|
|Station Pick up / drop||400 / Jeep||Station pick up / drop will be provided|
- Accommodation in forest rest house inside Corbett national park (Dhikala / Gairal / Sarapdduli / Sultan) as per itinerary
- 2 jeep safaris as per the itinerary at Corbett national park in exclusive gypsy
- Gypsy charges
- Guide charges
- Entry fees, vehicle entry fees and permit charges
- Housekeeping and clearance charges
- All government formalities
- All applicable taxes
- Laundry, Phone calls, shopping or items of personal nature
- Meals at Forest Rest House(guest can directly purchase meal voucher from rest house canteen)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Validity : 15th Nov 15 to 15th June16
- Bookings preferably to be made at least 50 days prior to date of arrival.
- Check in time – 12:00 noon, Check out time – 10:00 am (For the forest rest house)
- Accommodation / Electricity / Water supply / Housekeeping / other services are provided by forest department. We do not hold any responsibility in case any of the above is not up to the mark. We are just tour operators and enhance booking procedure for the rest house.
- In case of early check in and late check out, rooms will be provided as per the check in and checkout timings of forest department mentioned above. Only the additional safari and permissions are a part of it.
- In case of non availability of rooms, 100% refund would be provided.
- Children above 11 years would be treated as adults
- Tour starts and ends at Ramnagar although on request pick up and drop can be offered at Ramnagar railway station or any resort near to Ramnagar.
Things to know about Forest rest house :-
- Other than Dhikala forest rest house, all the rest houses are do not have electricity. Power is provided by generators up till 10 pm
- In Dhikala zone, there are rest houses like dhikala, Gairal, sarapduli and sultan
- In bijrani zone there are two rest houses, bijrani and malani
- In jhirna zone there is only one rest house jhirna
- In durga devi zone there are two rest house lohachaur and Ratwadhap.
- There is option of dormitory available at gairal, Dhikala and bijrani rest house. In case some one is looking for economical option, dormitory can be provided.
- Most of the rooms in the forest rest house are different from each other and varies in size and space.