Operates : Daily
Timing : 08:30 am to 06:00 pm
Starting point : Resort where guest are staying
Overview : Experience walking through forest trails, 4x4 jeep safari, Wild Life Photography and thrill of adventure activities.
1 - 4x4 Jeep Safari of Corbett National Park
2 - Walk through marvellous wild trails to a natural waterfall
3 - Packed lunch at waterfall
4 - Choice of Adventure Activities at Go Wild Adventure Zone by professionally trained staff
5 - Services of guide during safari & trek
8:30 am to 09:30 am : Visit to Go Wild Adventure zone to enjoy adventure activities. This park have activity option for all ages. You will have an option to choose any 5 activities out of the 10 adventure activities available.
09:30 am to 12:30 pm : Our Jeep / cab will pick you from resort and drop at starting point of trek. This one and half kilometre guided forest trek will take you from canopy of green woods where silence is only disturbed by birds sound or any wild sound. Spend some time near waterfall, have tea/coffee after this tryst with nature start back for resort. Come back at resort have lunch.
01:30 pm to 05:30 pm : Board our awaiting jeep 4x4 adventurous jeep safari in one of the safari zone of Corbett National Park. After the entry formalities jeep will take you through the picturesque landscape of Jungle. Home to more than 200 tigers, hundreds of elephants and more than 500 species of birds this reserve is first tiger reserve of India. After safari by 06:30 pm return to resort.
Tour Price : Rs. 5000 /- per member (minimum 2 members travelling)Tour Inclusions :-
- Pickup from resort
- Entry fee at waterfall, jeep safari permit charges
- Driver and guide charges for safari and trek
- Jeep Safari Permit Charges, Guide Fee, Jeep charges, Driver wage
- Tea/coffee during waterfall visit
- 05 adventure activity at Go Wild Adventure activity
- Services of 4 x 4 jeep for safari
- Services of jeep for waterfall trek
- 5% GST
- Tip to guide
- For Jeep safaris booking starts from 45 days in advance so booking of safari is subject to availability
- Quoted rates are dependent on location of resort, permit charges, govt taxes.
- Timing, duration of itinerary can be changed which subject to prevailing conditions on tour date.
- Tour rates are applicable for Indian Nationals only for foreign national’s price is offered on request.
- 45 days prior to arrival date - 10% cancellation charges of total amount
- Between 45 - 15 days prior to arrival date - 30 % Cancellation Charge of total amount
- Between 15 - 6 days prior to arrival date - 50% Cancellation Charge of total amount
- Between 15 - 3 days prior to arrival date - 70% Cancellation Charge of total amount
- 3 days prior to arrival date or No Show - 100 % Cancellation Charge of total amount
Dress and Things to Carry : It is suggested wear clothes of jungle friendly colours like dark green, olive or camouflage T-shirts, lower, sports shoes. Handkerchief or Bandana if it is dusty or sunny this can help you from sun burn or dust.