Operates : Daily
Timing : 08:00 am to 06:00 pm
Starting point : Resort where guest are staying
Overview : Enjoy a private full-day guided tour for one of biggest lake of Kumaon and Jungle Safari of Corbett National Park. This tour offers to guest one opportunity to explore jungle and its nearest water body in a day.
1 - Guided tour for one of biggest lake of Kumaon
2 - Guided jeep safari of corbett national park
3 - A insight into adventure of Sir Jim Corbett
4 - Photography of birds, animals and wildlife
5 - Glimpse of Kumaon culture
08:00 am to 08:30 am : Our guide and driver will meet you at your resort. Our guide will provide a briefing about history of corbett national park and its ecological impact on people residing nearby. From here board your 4 x 4 jeep and proceed for Tumaria Dam trip.
08:30 am to 10:00 am : Enjoy the journey through the marvellous jungle of Corbett National Park. On the way witness fruit orchards, life of local people in villages.
10:00 am to 12:30 pm : Spend some time at this least explored place, Tumaria lake. A crescent shaped road on perimeter of this lake offers unparalleled view of lake and surrounding forest.
12:30 pm to 02:00 pm : Start from Tumaria Lake and reach at Forest Lunch Venue. Try some of delicious delicacies cooked from organic food. Feel fresh air of jungle at this facility for lunch. Apart from having lunch guest can purchase.
12:30 pm to 02:00 pm : After this well spent half day proceed for jungle safari of Corbett National Park.
02:00pm to 06:00pm : Enjoy jungle safari of Corbett National Park. Corbett has more than 200 royal Bengal Tigers as naturalist says here tigers have more radiant orange coat when compared to tigers of other national park of northern India. Apart from tigers there are more than 500 species of birds. After safari come out of forest and proceed for resort. On guest request jeep may take a halt at souvenir shop. By 06:00pm reach at your resort.
Tour Price : Rs. 3000 /- per member (minimum 2 members travelling)Tour Inclusions :-
- Pickup from resort
- Services of 4 x 4 jeep for lake visit and safari
- Jeep Safari Permit Charges, Guide Fee, Jeep charges,Driver wage
- Drop at Resort
- 5% GST
- Tip to guide
- For Jeep safaris, bookings to be made at least 45 days advance. After that bookings are subject to availability.
- Quoted rates are dependent on location of resort ,permit charges, govt taxes which may vary if there is some change.
- Timing, duration of itinerary can be changed which subject to circumstances.
- Safari rates are applicable for Indian Nationals only.
- 45 days prior to arrival date - 10% cancellation charges of total amount
- Between 45 - 15 days prior to arrival date - 30 % Cancellation Charge of total amount
- Between 15 - 6 days prior to arrival date - 50% Cancellation Charge of total amount
- Between 15 - 3 days prior to arrival date - 70% Cancellation Charge of total amount
- 3 days prior to arrival date or No Show - 100 % Cancellation Charge of total amount
Dress and Things to Carry : It is suggested wear clothes of jungle friendly colours like dark green, olive or camouflage T-shirts, lower, sports shoes. Handkerchief or Bandana if it is dusty or sunny this can help you from sun burn or dust.